Dennis has worked on an associate basis for Chiumento since 2006, and has over 17 years experience working as a Career Management Consultant.
I gain immense satisfaction from partnering with individuals and guiding them with confidence towards their career transition goal – whether it be landing another similar role, a career shift, exploiting a passion for entrepreneurship or exploring ‘third age’ options.
Experienced in working with people from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds – ranging from students to main board directors – in small, medium and FTSE 100 organisations, the bulk of his client base consists of middle managers and above.
He has helped, guided and supported many individuals through their career transition on both a one-to-one and group basis, and has a particular interest in working with individuals contemplating to start their own business.
Previously, Dennis has
- Written content for the monster.co.uk website
- Acted as a ‘Job Doctor’ on monster.co.uk
- Assisted in the closure of an organisation employing 25,000 staff and involving 8,500 compulsory redundancies
- Headed up teams responsible for appointing staff ranging senior directors to operatives
- music – both listening and playing keyboards in a band;
- civil aviation (Private Pilot’s Licence Fixed-Wing Aeroplanes);
- current affairs
Memberships, Education, Qualifications, Personal Development
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Member of the Institute of Career Guidance
- Member of the Association of Career Professionals International
- Advanced Counselling Skills for Managers – CEPEC
- Level A Occupational Testing – Saville & Holdsworth (SHL)
- HNC Business Studies – SW London College
Selected Client Companies
- British Council
- Compass Group
- De Beers
- Dow Jones
- Hewlett Packard
- Kleinwort Benson Private Banking
- Land Securities
- McLaren Automotive
- Red Bull