Jane’s approach is a pragmatic, authentic and flexible one, driven solely by the needs and priorities of the client. Her emphasis is on raising self-awareness and self-regard in order to increase success and personal fulfilment
Jane draws upon a variety of well-established methodologies and techniques from the coaching field and uses proven psychometric tools and other personal development approaches to help individuals identify and build on their strengths.
Facilitating the highest achievement from people has been the continuous thread throughout Jane’s career through the provision of one-to-one coaching and HR services to organisations.
- Jane believes we already have the skills and qualities we need to be successful, happy and energised. Career transition coaching can help us re-discover and fine-tune those attributes as well as giving us space to clarify thinking, challenge our perceptions and gain deeper self-understanding.
- With experience spanning a broad range of sectors, Jane has helped many people clarify their career goals and secure roles to match them.
- Jane has considerable experience of designing competency frameworks, assessment & development centres and other selection events which makes her ideally placed to prepare candidates for these occasions. Particularly valuable support often centres around helping clients recognise their positive attributes and the successful behaviours associated with them.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Positions
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring (Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring)
- British Psychological Society Level B (SHL & OPP)
- Fellow CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
- BSc (Hons) Biological Chemistry (University of Kent at Canterbury)
Selected Client Companies
- Visa Europe
- Federal Mogul
- National Trust
- Coverage Care
- Small World Creations
- WH Smith
- Gist brocades