HR recruitment – whether you are hiring or looking for a great role you should be talking to Chiumento
We’re not “just another” HR recruitment agency. Chiumento is a HR consultancy that offers recruitment as one of its services. Its a difference you’ll feel straight away. Our recruitment team live and breathe HR recruitment. They work alongside our HR consultancy team so know what good looks like – be that generalists or specialists. HR is the only vertical market we work in and we know it inside out.
If you are an employer we can introduce you to some great HR talent. Many of our candidates are not active job seekers so can’t be easily targetted through advertising. Rather they trust Chiumento to provide them with targeted leads to great HR jobs.
Our commercial terms are simple and designed to offer great value. We prefer to work on an exclusive basis with our clients as it means we can focus more time on each vacancy we are handling. That means a better service to you and to candidates. It also allows us to offer highly competitive fee rates.
We have access to a database of around 119,000 HR professionals. To put that into perspective, the CIPD has around 135,000 members. The missing ones not in our network we’re working on right now. Speak to us and we’ll help you find the perfect candidate for your role.
HR professionals looking for their next career move can be reassured by our candidate charter. It sets our clearly what you can expect of us – and what we expect of our candidates. Only by working together in partnership can we succeed.
If you are a candidate who is not already registered with us do so now. Or alternatively search our on-line recruitment system for immediate HR job opportunities.
What we promise our candidates. We know that there is nothing more infuriating than applying for a job and then feeling like your CV has dropped down a black hole. We aim to always treat our candidates ethically and respectfully. That means both making commitments and managing expectations – which is why we have developed a Candidate Charter. It sets out what you can expect from us and, in return, what we expect from candidates.
We know that every candidate wants to have a personal relationship with one of our team. Unfortunately that isn’t always possible due to the volume of applications we receive. That’s why we use our on-line recruitment system to keep you up-to-date on progress. You will always get an acknowledgement of your application and confirmation as it progresses. We will then speak to you personally if we think you are a good match to our client’s needs.
Our promises to you include:-
- We will include as much information as possible in all our advertisements. Often our clients wish to remain anonymous and we ask you to respect this. Once we have received your on-line application and confirmed that you meet our client’s requirements we may be able to release further information to you.
- The on-line system is there to help you and us. By applying on-line we can keep a complete track of your application at all times. It also means if the consultant leading the assignment is away from their desk a colleague can continue to progress your application. Please do not email your CV directly to one of our consultants as this will only delay your application.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application via our recruitment system – whether you register as a candidate or apply for a specific role. That way you will know your CV has arrived safely. If you do not receive an acknowledgement email within one hour then please check your spam folder. The most likely problem is that our email has been blocked by your email account settings.
- We will always try to call you if we need to progress your application quickly but we may have to use email if your phone is on voicemail or switched off. Please regularly check your emails – at least once a day. We do have candidates who apply to us using email accounts they rarely check and who lose out on opportunities as a result.
- You will receive further email updates as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us immediately it may well be because we have had a high volume of response and need to carefully review a lot of CVs. You will always get an outcome to your application – even if it is to say we can’t progress your application for a specific role. We never adopt a “if you don’t hear from us please assume” approach.
- We cannot provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview by us or our clients. Sometimes we receive literally hundreds of applications for a single role and we would be raising your expectations artificially to make such a promise.
- We will always get you feedback on interviews or assessments – be that with us or our client.
Retained or contingent – the choice is yours. We undertake permanent and fixed term contract recruitment assignments on both a contingent (“no win no fee”) and exclusive retained basis. Either way you get the same great service from our team.
Our total fees for exclusive retained assignments offer a significant discount. Not surprisingly its the route of choice for many of our established clients who trust us to deliver a great result every time. We charge a retainer of 10% of the total fee on commencement and the only requirement is that you appoint us exclusively to work on the assignment. The remaining 90% is charged on commencement. We are happy to quote a fixed fee so no matter what salary is finally offered you know your budget is fixed.
- Substantial discounts on vacancies exclusively placed with Chiumento
- Fixed fees available on all roles
- Free advertising on a range of HR specific and generalist job sites
- Access to one of the largest HR candidate databases in the UK
Chiumento is one of the best known providers of professional HR interim managers in the UK. We have over 2,000 registered interims on our database all of whom work through limited liability companies. Our interims are the pinnacle of the profession and range from HR Directors to change management, reward, L&D and recruitment specialists. We also have experts in areas such as TUPE, M&A, HR IT systems, employee communications and employee relations. Many have international experience and are willing to operate throughout the UK and beyond.
Our interims are typically deployed on either time critical projects or to help bridge gaps in permanent resource -such as maternity leave cover. They hit the ground running – bringing years of expertise gained across multiple organisations. They are used to integrating fast and delivering to tight timescales and demanding requirements.
All our interims are professionals and choose to work on a contractor basis. They are not “between permanent jobs” so can be relied on to stay the distance of your project.
- Over 2,000 professional HR interims
- All of our interims work on a limited liability company basis – ie contractors not employees
- Every interim is carefully screened by Chiumento
- We can have resource on site within 24 hours if required
Our approach to search is refreshingly different. We have developed a team of both consultants and researchers who work with us on a flexible basis. That means we can staff up quickly but also control costs. It means our fees are extremely attractive while at the same time we can match you to a consultant who will have real “chemistry” with you and your organisation.
It also means we can access researchers who specialise in specific industry sectors and geographies. That way we can get to the right candidates more quickly.
- Consultants based across the UK
- Expert researchers who know their industries inside out
- Highly competitive fees
- Fixed fees welcomed – allowing you to set an absolute budget
To download a copy of our candidate charter please click here
Contact us for your solution
We love to talk, call Tom Gale about your next HR Recruitment project or just send a quick email using the form below;