We are looking for a strong commercially focused HR Business Partner to work with our media client based in London. This is an opportunity to work in international business who is host to several recognised brands.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will join a team of HR Business Partners to ensure the delivery of a generalist HR service.
Working in true partnership with the management teams and colleagues your generalist responsibilities will range from driving performance management, managing employee relations issues, delivering employee communications, supporting on policy development, supporting change management initiatives, driving talent management, organisational development, through to managing the delivery of the reward strategy within your client groups. Work will also involve projects which support the business functions through a period of significant change.
This is a business partnering role in the truest sense.
Whilst there is still involvement with day to day people issues ranging from training to ER you will be expected to proactively drive the roll out of performance management, from developing processes to ensuring the effective management of arising issues. You will provide advice on the management of remuneration for client groups, & manage the delivery of the annual salary and bonus review processes. You will support talent initiatives, policy development and the delivery of change in your business area
The right candidate will be able to build strong stakeholder relationships and will have a collaborative style. Being able to multi-task, having resilience and good influencing abilities is essential.
You must be skilled and experienced in: employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, and change management in order to reach strategic goals.
- Extensive generalist HR advisor experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching,
- Good Project Management
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Able to build positive stakeholder relationships to enable collaboration
- Communicates clearly and persuasively at all levels of the organisation
- First class influencing skills
- Able to work in a complex changing business environment
- Resilient and bold to ensure initiatives achieve their full benefit
- Detail conscious
- Fresh Thinking – able to resolve a problem within the business that requires a trade off between best practice and what will work
- Business acumen –insight and understanding of how the business operates.
- Strategic effectiveness – ability to generate HR business insight.
- Proactivity – constantly driving improvement / responsive to the business changing needs