Regional HR Business Partner – East Region
East Anglia, East UK Field role
Salary up to £35,000 per annum + company car & attractive benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for a brand that everyone has heard of. The role supports the Operational teams out in the Eastern UK region of this national business. This is a customer facing business so your role will be key in driving high standards of people performance.
- Ensure engagement, rigour and consistency across the business
- Drive high standards through performance management, manpower planning, talent and succession management.
- Drive down ER issues, sickness and absence through effective cause analysis and management coaching.
- Continually improve ways of working and recommend appropriate change.
- Influence to ensure consistency with practices such as appraisals and performance reviews.
- Follow up with appropriate internal teams following training needs analysis
- Successfully manage change initiatives.
The right candidate will be able to show evidence of managing risk, standardising HR solutions, inputting engagement measures and will be able to apply these in a commercial setting. You will also be able to demonstrate effective project management, budget management and management capability development abilities.
You will be CIPD qualified or will have suitable HR study behind you along with significant multi-site experience at senior level.