Reward Manager – Prestigious Brand
Base location: Buckinghamshire
Salary up to £62,000 per annum + car
This is a unique opportunity to join the UK operation of this international business, you will have full responsibility for the UK Reward function, working closely with your overseas Reward colleagues and reporting to the UK HR Director. You will manage the Reward function covering 3,500 employees across 3 UK companies within this prestigious brand.
The role will include:
- The provision of pay and benefits guidance and support to the HR Business Partners, line managers and UK Board, including job evaluation, sourcing pay data, analysis and benchmarking.
- Project management of reward initiatives including Job grading structures, rebranding, introduction of new benefits and mergers and demergers in relation to benefit provision under TUPE
- Overall responsibility for reward communications, including creating and managing annual benefit fairs, targeted communications and employee learning sessions.
- Management of the annual pay review process,
- Responsibility for setting the UK benefits strategy, including the appointment and on-going management of Private Health, Life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance providers.
- Responsibility for the Flexible Benefits scheme, including selection and management of providers. I also led the implementation of Flexible Benefits into the Financial Services organisation in 2009.
- Direct the Board on all matters surrounding bonus schemes, including their design, implementation and operation.
- Participation in salary surveys and external pay and benefits research.
- Working with the parent company to manage remuneration of expatriate employees.
- Continued involvement in both Stakeholder and Final Salary Pension schemes.
- Line management responsibility including objective setting, performance evaluation and development.
- Budget management, including setting and management.
The right candidate:
We are looking for previous experience in Compensation & Benefit program design, consultation, analysis and administration gained within a large corporate company ideally with exposure to working with other European colleagues.
You should have significant specialist experience along with a broad understanding of Reward frameworks and best practice and have worked with total reward statements.
You will also be expected to have the following:
- Payroll / Reward systems use to good level
- Ability to communicate key engaging messages
- Strong business acumen